Apply to hired hands
We are now open for applications!
We are currently looking for Commercial Models and Part Models.
For those applying for body Parts Modelling (Hands/Feet) please be aware that this is just as competitive as commercial modelling so are we only looking for exceptional or unique hands.
If you are applying for foot modelling, we are especially interested to hear from Women who wear a UK size 4 or 7 or Men who wear a UK size 8.
To apply please email as on the following address:
Please include the following on your application:
· Your Location
· Your availability Mon-Fri
· Previous experience, if any
· Height, Shoe Size and Dress Size (Women)
· Images. We need to see untouched images of the body part(s) you are applying for. For Hands and Feet, nails should be totally natural and free from varnish. Ideally hands should be placed flat on a surface, with natural lighting, good focus and clearly showing lower arms, hands and nails. Please also include a headshot / selfie with your application, even if your are applying just for body parts modelling (E.G. hands, legs, feet, etc.).
For Commercial Modelling, please include a headshot and a full length image as well as any recent campaigns you have booked. Please also include untouched natural selifes and full length polaroid’s with your application too.
Please be aware that:
- We do not accept walk ins.
- We only accept applications from those who have the right to live and work in the UK.
- We are not a child modelling agency, so do not consider applications from anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
- Applications need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only and applications sent to other email addresses may not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to get in touch with those we are interesting in working with. Unsuccessful applications will not be followed up sadly.
We cannot give turnaround times for when we will review your application, so please do not call our offices to chase your application, as we will review it in our own time. However, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of applying, then please assume that your application has not been successful.
We reserve the right to not give feedback as to why an application has been unsuccessful, so please be aware of this.
Regardless, we wish you the best of luck with your application!
Chloe & Thomas